-
April 10th, 2005, 09:30 PM
#2481
Senior Hostboard Member
Just at the end of Beyond Good and Evil. Its a high standard game, and something i'd like to see more of from western game developers. Gives Zelda a run for its money too, although realistically it'll never be as popular.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 10, 2005 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
April 11th, 2005, 06:16 AM
#2482
Inactive Member
phantom brave-decent , although i liked disgaea better, i think they are both from atlus.
i love capt gordon in disgaea,haha.
-
April 11th, 2005, 01:35 PM
#2483
Senior Hostboard Member
Nah, Atlus are the rival tRPG developer/publisher. Nippon Ichi developed Disgaea/Phantom Brave. I agree though, i do enjoy Disgaea more.
-
April 11th, 2005, 04:10 PM
#2484
Senior Hostboard Member
Ah Project I.G.I. finally! I love to be a spy! Which ahs to shoot hehehe...
-
April 11th, 2005, 04:36 PM
#2485
Senior Hostboard Member
The I of the dragon. It's a strange "dragon diablo". You play as a dragon(3 types:red,blue,black), with different statistics,and lotsa magic. I like it, it's quite fun
-
April 12th, 2005, 09:14 PM
#2486
Inactive Member
Seriously considering starting a file on "Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner", since it appears to be a really captivating game, and was created by Hideo Kojima! But, alas....my soul is still being isolated to the confines of WoW.
Only the acquisition of that elusive steed shall enable me to achieve emancipation from my shackles.
-
April 12th, 2005, 09:52 PM
#2487
Senior Hostboard Member
For every minute you delay playing ZoE2, a kitten turns into a topless cockney thug with no evident appreciation for oral hygiene. And it'll be worse for every minute you dont play MGS3. >.>
-
April 13th, 2005, 11:00 PM
#2488
Senior Hostboard Member
Bleh.
Xbox 360? Why couldnt they have called it Xenon? That would have been far cooler, and it would have marketed better in losing the unsuccessful "XBox" title.
The design sounds interesting though. White and concave instead of black and convex. Its almost the complete opposite to what the original Xbox was like, which would give the "360" extension in the name some justification. Hopefully this apparant turn-around wont stop at just the aethetics, and we'll see some more big-name developers sign up for the console.
-
April 14th, 2005, 11:56 AM
#2489
Senior Hostboard Member
360, lol. I guess it'll be a success too. At least my friend will buy it...
-
April 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
#2490
HB Forum Owner
Since when was the Xbox a succcess? It just managed to survive in USA and barely survived in Europe, which is already far more than I expected.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks